Terms and Conditions re use of First Citizen Finance Limited Website
Access to the site and the use of information contained on it is governed by the terms and conditions set out below. These terms and conditions are important. Please therefore take the time to read the terms and conditions carefully. By proceeding further you will be deemed to have accepted their contents.
- Information appearing on this website is supplied in accordance with the laws of Ireland and will be governed by the laws of Ireland. By using this site you accept that the use and operation of the site and any information given on the site will also be governed by the laws of Ireland and in the case of any claim or dispute arising out of or in relation to or in connection with the terms and conditions relating to the use of the site you accept that the Irish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over all such claims or disputes.
- The contents of this site is for information only. While care has been taken in the preparation of the information, the information is of a general nature only and users should not rely on any information contained in it in relation to any specific matter without taking the appropriate professional advice. The information is not intended for distribution or use by persons or any entity outside the jurisdiction of Ireland and persons accessing this site should inform themselves about and observe any restrictions relating to such use. If you are in doubt as to whether access to the site or use of the information is permitted please do not proceed further. Information supplied on this website does not constitute an offer or solicitation of investment financial or banking services by First Citizen Finance Limited.
- While all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that all information on the site is correct at the time of inclusion, First Citizen Finance Limited makes no representation that this is the case and it should not be relied upon as such.
- First Citizen Finance Limited may update or change the information on this site at any time without giving notice of the changes. Any opinions expressed or estimates given reflect First Citizen Finance Limitedís judgement at this time and are also subject to change without notice. Therefore you agree that First Citizen Finance Limited will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
- Please note that messages and information passing over the Internet may not be secure and can be intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered. You should not divulge personal information over the internet unless you are using a secure or encrypted communications technology.
- Access and use of this internet site is at the userís sole risk. While every effort has been made to ensure that communications through First Citizen Finance Limited internet site are by means of a secured connection, there is a risk that such communications may be intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered. The confidentiality of such communications cannot, therefore, be guaranteed.
- No responsibility will be accepted by First Citizen Finance Limited in respect of any breach of copyright or the content accuracy, correctness or the content of any advertisements or claims made with regard to products or services advertised on the site or in regard to the fitness for purpose or merchantable quality of any product advertised or purchased through the website.
- No responsibility will be accepted by First Citizen Finance Limited in respect of the accuracy of contributed articles or statements appearing in this website and any views and opinions expressed are not those of First Citizen Finance Limited. No responsibility for any loss occasioned to any person acting on foot of any article or statement contained in this website will be accepted by First Citizen Finance Limited
- Data Protection Notice
First Citizen Finance Limited, its servants and agents may hold and process information in connection with any application for credit or contract or transaction concluded with First Citizen Finance Limited. First Citizen Finance Limited may hold and process this information for administrative, customer care and service purposes. First Citizen Finance Limited may also hold the information on computer file to market the other services and products First Citizen Finance Limited provide. First Citizen Finance Limited may also use the information for products or services arranged by First Citizen Finance Limited with another person or company.
- Copyright Notice
Save where otherwise specified the contents of all the pages contained in this web site are copyright of First Citizen Finance LimitedFirst Citizen Finance Limited 2003. Reproduction of part or all of the contents of these pages in any form is prohibited. The courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with this web site and its use.